1. In my clearing out and sorting out I took out some pictures from behind and underneath a chest of drawers. We took them down from the living/dining room when we redecorated. They have been waiting for a long time now to be rehung. I told hubby that they would be living at the top of the stairs on the floor until they were hung (a nice inconvenient place!). It took a couple of days, and then, miraculously, up they went. What do you think?
2. The summer hats have gone away. I love to have these hanging on the coat rack in the hallway in the summertime. I think that it looks very summery and just right for the season. Sadly though this year I haven't worn my hats at all. In fact, I didn't take the winter coats off the coat rack either. Not that we have worn them over the summer, but it was never hot enough for long enough to encourage me to move them.
3. Don't tell anyone. These are
4. This is for cleaning your car windows. In theory. It cleans the windows an awful lot better than the stuff that you are "supposed" to use. It also does a great job on mirrors.
5. The grass is growing back very nicely after the skip sat here for quite a few weeks. It is amazing how grass grows back, don't you think.
Well, there we are. Five little things. Just life!
I hope that you all have a great weekend, especially those celebrating the Labor Day weekend. We had our long weekend last weekend in England. It rained on the holiday Monday! I hope that your day is dry.
Thanks for stopping by to visit.